Last updated: 28 July, 2021
Owner of the website:
Medicalservicefinder.com publishes content about medical services from its contracted partners (clinics, doctors, hospitals) in order to help website visitors to find and compare these partners’ services.
PURPOSE OF USE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
We process personal data required for the establishment, implementation, or processing of our range of services on the legal basis of Art. 6, Para. 1, lit. b or f, DSGVO . If you have given us your consent to process personal data for specific purposes, we will process it on the basis of your consent pursuant to Art. 6, Para. 1, lit. a, DSGVO.
If we use external services in the context of order data processing, the processing is carried out on the legal basis of Art. 28, DSGVO.
Personal data is collected, processed, and used by us exclusively for the following purposes:
Purpose of data processing
Legal basis for data processing
for contact and related correspondence
on the basis of your consent
to ensure that our website is presented to you in the most effective and interesting way possible (e.g. through anonymous evaluation)
on the basis of legitimate interests
for the technical realisation of our offers
on the basis of legitimate interests
CONSENT OF THE USER
User agrees that Medicalservicefinder.com collects, stores, uses and shares personal data with it’s partners which are contacted by the user via a webform on a voluntary basis.
User understands and accepts that
(a) medicalservicefinder.com shares personal data with its partners who are contacted by the user via webforms. These webforms are available on the website. The contacted medical clinics and / or doctors might use the given contact information to contact the user direcly and offer their medical services. All other clinics / doctors do not have access to user data.
(b) Medicalservicefinder.com might use personal data to analyse its website traffic to be able to develop the website and to place online advertisements based on that data.
(c) Medicalservicefinder.com might use 3rd party partners for any business reason (e.g. accounting, IT development) but these partners are not entitled to use, download ad store user data.
(d) User agrees that Medicalservicefinder.com may review, search, and analyse communication via its platform or by e-mail between the user and Medicalservicefinder.com’s partner for any reason.
(e) User has the right to deny such data collection, data processing, and use of personal data. (see section “Revocation of your consent to data processing”).
COLLECTED AND PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
We collect and process your personal data only if you provide them on a voluntary basis with your own consent, e.g., by filling out webforms or by sending emails to the listed medical partners via our website.
These data are:
- Your first name
- Your surname
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- any further information which you submit when using our website’s forms.
Medicalservicefinder.com’s listed partners are clinics, hospitals and doctors in the EEA or in other countries. Your data will be used exclusively for the aforementioned purposes, unless you expressly permit us to use them for other purposes. Personal data and its contents provided by you remain exclusively with us. We will only store and process your data for the purposes stated. Any use beyond the stated purpose requires your express consent.
The data processing by our partners is subject to their data protection regulations. All your personal data will be deleted immediately in case of revocation of your consent or if the purpose of data use no longer exists.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Medicalservicefinder.com uses a variety of third-party providers to offer services via its platform. These third parties may originate in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or in other countries. The third-party providers may assist us with the following:
a) the verification or confirmation of the user’s identification;
b) the comparison of information with public databases;
c) background checks, fraud prevention, and risk assessments; or
d) the provision of after-sales services, advertising, or payment services.
Since the disclosure of personal data and special personal data to third parties is not permitted under the above provisions, personal data and special personal data shall be disclosed to third parties only in the following cases:
1. We pass on personal data and special personal data to our partners (within the meaning of § 15 ff. AktG) in order to enable a service that Medicalservicefinder.com cannot provide itself (e.g. a payment service). This is done according to Medicalservicefinder.com’s instructions and in compliance with Medicalservicefinder.com’s data protection declaration and corresponding confidentiality and security measures.
REVOCATION OF YOUR CONSENT TO DATA PROCESSING
Some data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. A revocation of your already given consent is possible at any time. To revoke your consent, send an informal email to . Enter your name, address and (if applicable) user name. The legality of the data processing carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation. The revocation will be done within 15 days.
RIGHT TO APPEAL TO THE COMPETENT SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
In the event of a breach of data protection law, you as the party concerned, have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. The competent supervisory authority with regard to data protection issues is the data protection officer of the federal state in which our company has its registered office.
RIGHT TO DATA TRANSFERABILITY
You have the right to have data which we process automatically on the basis of your consent or in fulfilment of a contract handed over to you or to third parties. The information is provided in a machine-readable format. If you request the direct transfer of the data to another responsible person, this will only be done as far as it is technically feasible.
RIGHT TO INFORMATION, CORRECTION, BLOCKING, DELETION
You have the right to free information about your stored personal data, the origin of the data, its recipients, the purpose of the data processing and, if applicable, the right to correction, blocking, or deletion of this data at any time within the framework of the applicable statutory provisions. In this regard and also for further questions on the subject of personal data, you can contact us at any time via the contact options listed in the imprint.
SSL OR TLS ENCRYPTION
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content that you send to us our to our online listed partners as the site operator, our website uses SSL or TLS encryption. This means that the data you transmit via this website cannot be read by third parties. You can recognise an encrypted connection by the “https://” address line of your browser and by the lock symbol in the browser line.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
We have an appointed data protection officer:
Eva Kaszas ()
SERVER LOG FILES
In server log files, the provider of the website automatically collects and stores information that your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- Visited page on our domain
- Date and time of the server request
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Hostname of the accessing computer
- IP address
These data are not merged with other data sources. The data processing is based on Art. 6, para. 1, lit. b, DSGVO, which permits the processing of data for the fulfilment of a contract or pre-contractual measures.
Medicalservicefinder.com collects and stores anonymous data for optimisation and marketing purposes, e.g., data on anonymous user profiles and user behaviour. Flash cookies may also be used for this purpose. Cookies and flash cookies are alphanumeric identification codes that Medicalservicefinder.com stores on the user’s hard drive via the user’s web browser or other programs. If the user does not wish cookies to be stored, he can deactivate them in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions for the browser in question.
1. Cookies do not have to be accepted in order to access the Medicalservicefinder.com website. However, if the user wishes to mark a clinic or doctor as a favourite or wishes to receive a reminder of the clinics or doctors visited, he/she must set the browser to accept cookies.
2. Cookies and flash cookies are small files that are stored on the user’s hard drive and store the preferred settings and other data that the Medicalservicefinder.com computer system requires for interaction with the browser. There are two types of cookies: session cookies, which are deleted when the user exits the browser, and temporary cookies, which are stored by the user’s browser for an extended period of time. Cookies help us to adapt the platform to the user and to reflect preferences and usage habits. They also allow us to store information entered so that the user does not have to re-enter it the next time he/she visits.
4. Medicalservicefinder.com cookies are not used to store personal data. Our cookies are not designed to identify an individual user. If a cookie is activated, it is given an ID number which is used for internal purposes and is not suitable for identifying the user or for accessing personal data such as names or IP addresses. The anonymous data from the cookies allow an assessment of which pages of the our website are most frequently visited and which procedures and clinics or doctors are the most popular.
5. Our website collects data that can be useful for the creation of advertisements and online offers for the user. This data is not used to identify you as a user, it is only used to optimise the platform. The data collected by these cookies are not stored together with the user’s personal data, they are only used to send the user advertising or messages about offers and services via click-stream analyses, which are tailored to his/her individual needs.
6. Our website uses retargeting techniques to tailor the online offering to the user. Retargeting technology allows us to advertise recently accessed and similar clinics or doctors on partner websites, including those of other companies that may be relevant to the user. This data is anonymous, no personal data is stored and no user profiles are created.
CHANGES TO THE DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION